About Hats for Chemo Patients at Hats for Healing
At Hats for Healing, we are very particular about our product quality and fair pricing policy. We are committed to make chemo caps that makes the patients comfortable and soothes them on physical and emotional levels. We have beautiful designs of unisex cancer hats suitable for various age groups, and some specially designed chemo hats for women. Most of these caps have a layered design and cover the head completely. One commonly worn type is the slouchy beanie hat which has several layers, and hence it also keeps you warm. We offer designer chemo caps which you can even wear on a party outfit when going out or socializing. They are carefully handcrafted in Portland, Oregon with attention to detail so they look good and standout in crowd.
Chemo Hats Features
You will love our designer chemo hats and colors as well as patterns that make you feel beautiful again. Here are some features of our chemo caps collection.
- Our chemo hats allow you to style up in comfort, and help regain normalcy, especially when in public. On the other hand, you can sleep comfortably with these chemo hats on your head.
- They are made from superior quality materials that offer comfort, such as organic cotton. We use ecofriendly and non-toxic dyes which make them absolutely safe.
- Aside from cancer patients, they can be worn by people suffering from alopecia or baldness due to any other religious or even styling reasons.
- The soft and layered design our beanie caps offer adds volume and it stretch just fits any size well.
- The colors range from pastels to bold and bright ones and you can choose the one that suits your taste. It would help set a positive vibe
- Cancer hats offer warmth when feeling cold as they also cover the ears.
- We have a specially designed collection for women in terms of colors, styles, and patterns.
If you need these cancer caps for yourself or gifting a loved one, you are in the right place. You can also check our collection and be rest assured about the quality and variety we offer. At Hats for Healing, you would surely find chemo caps that suit your style, color scheme, and vibe. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team and we’ll offer the best caps based on your preferences.
1. How do chemo hats differ from regular hats?
Chemo hats are specially made for chemotherapy patients who may experience hair loss and scalp sensitivity. They are made from gentle, lightweight materials that fit securely and offer extra coverage for sun or cold weather protection. Regular hats may not provide the same level of comfort and protection as chemo hats for cancer patients.
2. How do I choose the right size chemo hat?
Measure the circumference of your head using a soft measuring tape, and compare it with the size chart provided by the chemo hat retailer to choose the right size. It's best to choose a larger size if you are between sizes. Some chemo hats have adjustable features like elastic bands or drawstrings to help achieve a better fit.
3. How do I care for my chemo hat?
- Machine or hand wash your chemo hat in cool water with a gentle detergent.
- Avoid using fabric softeners, bleach, or harsh chemicals on your chemo hat
- Air dry your chemo hat, avoiding direct sunlight or heat sources
- Avoid twisting or wringing your chemo hat, as this can damage the fabric and shape.
- If ironing is necessary, use a low heat setting and a pressing cloth to avoid damaging the fabric
Highlights of Chemo Hats
- 100% organic cotton and soft texture
- Made from eco-conscious materials
- Made in the USA
- One size fits most and has comfortable stretch range